Marcum Road Animal Hospital is pleased to offer Kitten plans for your furry new family members. These plans provide the convenience of monthly payments and coverage of your pet’s routine healthcare needs during the year.
All surgery at Marcum Road Animal Hospital is performed to the highest standards of safety and sterile surgical technique. Your cat will be monitored under anesthesia and during recovery by skilled and experienced technical assistants under the supervision of the veterinarian. Female cats will require a return visit 10 days after surgery for removal of skin sutures.
All Plans Include:
- FeLV-FIV testing
- Fecal parasite testing and deworming
- All necessary vaccines (Feline Leukemia and Bordetella Vaccine)
- Spay or Neuter
- Microchip and registration
- One month of heartworm and flea prevention.
Optional Services (Not included):
- Deworming for tapeworms or coccidia
- Neuter in male with retained testicals (not in scrotum)